Current students and postdocs
- Jackson Loper, Postdoc
- Derek Hansen, PhD candidate, NSF Graduate Research Fellow
- Ismael Mendoza, PhD candidate (co-advised with Camille Avestruz)
- Roman Kouznetzov, PhD student
- Prayag Chatha, PhD student
- Declan McNamara, PhD student, NSF Graduate Research Fellow
If you’re a statistics PhD student at U Michigan and you’re interested in joining the group, please email me. Prospective students typically start attending our weekly reading group during their second semester in the PhD program and complete a trial research project during their first summer.